SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Buddy's ready for shul...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 36229 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Patron Life Member (Feb. 2017) Big Grin

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 2601 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Buddy's ready for shul...

Big Grin

Posts: 11649 | Location: EZ Acres, in the Western NC Mountains. | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 13641 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

"My wife is dragging me to this stupid play. Somebody please shoot me."
-- Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 19303 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

My great-granddog Mocha and her boy.

Travis' Mom and Dad live in North Carolina, but Trav was perfectly comfy running around in his Huggies at Gramma's place in Maine in October.

That just ain't right.

Puts me in mind of Mowgli...

Posts: 9675 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11649 | Location: EZ Acres, in the Western NC Mountains. | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Gotta love Labs!

------------------------------
Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 2126 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 36229 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4811 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Our Chocolate girl is a magician. Coco’s specialty is making treats disappear.

Posts: 3644 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Happy dog with a lizard catch.

Posts: 7174 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
Henry what kind of dog is that?

Posts: 9523 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2405 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9675 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jester814:
Henry what kind of dog is that?

She is a wire-coated Ibizan Hound (they also come smooth-coated). One of the dozen or more Hound group breeds that are sighthounds (scenthounds making up the rest of the group). She was our second "Beezer".

Posts: 7174 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:

LOVE ! IT ! Big Grin

Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Patron Life Member (Feb. 2017) Big Grin

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 2601 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW37_wlsWFg

"Donald Trump is the grizzly bear in The Revenant. If you get his attention, he’ll be awake, bite your face off, and sit on you.".. Newt Gingrich.

Posts: 9616 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a cat do that once, minus the pizza. He decided the knob would be a good point to boost himself the rest of the way, and turned it on when I was in the bathroom. He caught his tail on fire, which allowed me to yell the forever-memorable phrase: "Girlfriend! There's a kitten on fire!" Eek Big Grin

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

Posts: 7073 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post