SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
Couldn't figure out how to get just the video.

https://twitter.com/twitter/st...s/910323504339238912

I have watched this a few times and I just let it go on a loop Big Grin

Posts: 26 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 6172 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DLu2CFDBJk0" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Thanks, my google-foo must be getting a bit weak. I couldn't find it anywhere else. Smile

Posts: 26 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/yQ4OVkuU5cM

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 641 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

"Whatcha doin', Dad? Can we help?"

Posts: 9547 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
^^^
For the win
Love that pic.

Posts: 21133 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2434 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

"Our" new pup, Fate the Akita. She's settling in nicely.

I keep reading that Akitas are a stand-offish, stubborn and a "one-man dog" breed.

Nobody told her, she loves everybody. Smart as a whip too, catches on very quickly.

Posts: 9547 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

"Whatcha doin', Dad? Can we help?"

Yeah! I need a big hole through this plywood and don't have a hole saw!

Posts: 20798 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Buddy

Greta

Posts: 11611 | Location: EZ Acres, in the Western NC Mountains. | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 36066 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post