SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Dogs just wanna have fu-unnnnn!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 35858 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dubya
posted Hide Post

Sons of the Republic of Texas, NRA, TSRA
God Bless America

Posts: 3962 | Location: The Great Lone Star State, Texas | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Mr. McDogface

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can do it your own way, if it's done just how I say."

Posts: 6392 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

"My wife is dragging me to this stupid play. Somebody please kill me."
-- Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 19109 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/FFfFihpeRqU

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 14674 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 14674 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Hen house?

Nice is overrated

And people wonder why I carry a SIG P320

Death to Terrorists

Posts: 25684 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post