SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3312 | Location: N. Texas | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 83v45magna,

Posts: 4495 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3312 | Location: N. Texas | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
upload an image

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 582 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 35600 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 7160 | Location: Kansas | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 18921 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2328 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2328 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 18921 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
posted Hide Post
Please, sir.

Posts: 4495 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Back, and
to the left
posted Hide Post

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 35600 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Labragator.

We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled. - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

Posts: 8245 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post

Sic semper libtardis

Posts: 1728 | Location: 10th state | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Buddy get's a bath.

Posts: 11533 | Location: EZ Acres, in the Western NC Mountains. | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Audioholic:
[FLASH_VIDEO]

I barely noticed there was a dog in there. Smile

Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
It wasn't me! He did it!