SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Bad day? Watch and let it go, man. Let it go!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 35436 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Please don't give your pup rawhide. It is not fully digestible. Most of the time that isn't a problem but why risk it?

That is good advice. I think that is what happened to Rocky. When rawhide is outside and gets wet, it is now like a wet towel and they will swallow it which blocks their internals. My cousin failed to take him to the vet immediately and found him dead the next morning. Frown

"Donald Trump is the grizzly bear in The Revenant. If you get his attention, he’ll be awake, bite your face off, and sit on you.".. Newt Gingrich.

Posts: 9051 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 35436 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
Where's the spurs and the cowboy hat?

Posts: 3267 | Location: N. Texas | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
All right! Big Grin

They're ready to herd cats now!

Posts: 3267 | Location: N. Texas | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 18749 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
My wife's replacement for our blue dobbie that die of congestive heart failure last month. 8 months old and a dobbie/Shepard mix.

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 18749 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
My dog Bear doing her best Al Pacino of Scarface fame....

Posts: 4218 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
My big girl. Came down stairs to this sight, she loves playing tug O war with her pacifier

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 1095 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

Would you mind if I put your girl on our store's FB page?

Posts: 11500 | Location: EZ Acres, in the Western NC Mountains. | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Off the Cuteness Scale:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2...ts-around-world.html

God's Love

There are two tragedies in life. One is not to get your heart's desire. The other is to get it. ― George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 78240 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
Awesome!

Certainly. Her name is Fragile

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 1095 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Persian
Picture of PPGMD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
quote:
Awesome!

She must be Italian!

-------
A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster.

Mr. Doom and Gloom
"King in the north!"
"Slow is smooth... and also slow.

Posts: 20052 | Location: At the wall | Registered: February 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PPGMD:
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
quote:
Awesome!

She must be Italian!

I see what you did there Big Grin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3831 | Location: Pikeville, NC | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/...1787.jpg?w=600&h=362

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 6006 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
My baby Shepherd made a new friend.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 4921 | Location: South of Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2300 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post