SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 18262 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
is it bad that I felt sorry for the rats? they never had a chance.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12006 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
In honor of the "At least three injured trying to put a sweater on a pit bull" thread in the lounge...

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/4220008614

Scarface, this is for you...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 6535 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 18262 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
Picture of Slippery Pete
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 5830 | Location: Dallas | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Not mine but funny

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 6843 | Location: Kansas | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6NS77HLjEE

"Donald Trump is the grizzly bear in The Revenant. If you get his attention, he’ll be awake, bite your face off, and sit on you.".. Newt Gingrich.

Posts: 8691 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
Santa's Elves - Dogs and Cats with Human Hands Making Toys

I literally LOLed at that one. Thanks.

Posts: 6183 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhg7Xm4FXAY

The uninterested cat and dogs seeing mistletoe. Big Grin

"Donald Trump is the grizzly bear in The Revenant. If you get his attention, he’ll be awake, bite your face off, and sit on you.".. Newt Gingrich.

Posts: 8691 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
The uninterested cat and dogs seeing mistletoe. Big Grin 41

The cat was right on. I like the boxer with his little flask (both videos), and the GSD painting the birdhouse.

Posts: 6183 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11349 | Location: EZ Acres, in the Western NC Mountains. | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
BUDDY!^^^^ nice pick jeff

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 6843 | Location: Kansas | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tkhH2NBBm0Ib

For my adopted buddy Pilgrim, who Was euthanized Monday. Pilgrim was one of the 5 dogs I adopted after their owner and a friend of mine with no family died last spring. Even emancipated with cancer , he always went on our daily walks, I always waited for him... Smile

Dwight Yokaum sings this.

美しい犬

Posts: 3932 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I won't contribute much cuz I'm not a fan of dogs, but did lol at this one:

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 14083 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
I won't contribute much cuz I'm not a fan of dogs, but did lol at this one:

That's just hilarious...I've come back three times now just to watch it again. Big Grin

Posts: 4693 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5YwBMhMIns