SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Please don't give your pup rawhide. It is not fully digestible. Most of the time that isn't a problem but why risk it?

That is good advice. I think that is what happened to Rocky. When rawhide is outside and gets wet, it is now like a wet towel and they will swallow it which blocks their internals. My cousin failed to take him to the vet immediately and found him dead the next morning. Frown

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43776 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
Where's the spurs and the cowboy hat?

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43776 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
All right! Big Grin

They're ready to herd cats now!

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27777 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27777 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
My big girl. Came down stairs to this sight, she loves playing tug O war with her pacifier

Posts: 5281 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

Would you mind if I put your girl on our store's FB page?

Posts: 12913 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Off the Cuteness Scale:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2...ts-around-world.html

God's Love

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107175 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
Awesome!

Certainly. Her name is Fragile

Posts: 5281 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Persian
Picture of PPGMD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
quote:
Awesome!

She must be Italian!

-------
A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster.

Mr. Doom and Gloom
"King in the north!"
"Slow is smooth... and also slow.

Posts: 20052 | Location: At the wall | Registered: February 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PPGMD:
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
quote:
Awesome!

She must be Italian!

I see what you did there Big Grin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/...1787.jpg?w=600&h=362

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
My baby Shepherd made a new friend.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7989 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3986 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I'll see your JRT and raise you a Mastiff.

Big Grin