SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can do it your own way, if it's done just how I say."

Posts: 6337 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^ I wouldn't trust that sad eye routine for one second. That pup has mischief written all over them. Big Grin

Ken

Posts: 832 | Location: Missouri | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
image hosting

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 582 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 18921 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 18921 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

"Donald Trump is the grizzly bear in The Revenant. If you get his attention, he’ll be awake, bite your face off, and sit on you.".. Newt Gingrich.

Posts: 9123 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post

WHAT CAT?

Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck.
-Joss Whedon

Posts: 4731 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P226RN:
...how was school

I lol every time this pops up.

Posts: 6768 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
My big baby girl

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 1106 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Hahahaaaaa,,
Now that made me laugh.

Good doggie

Archerman

Posts: 1902 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 6941 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 6941 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

HA HA HA AH. THat is awesome.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 31702 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

This one is great as well. Real brave that one...

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 31702 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Training day:

I believe this is called distraction training. Some are not doing so well. The black shepherd 7th from the far end is the best of the lot.

Posts: 6768 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxfGT-kKxiM

"Donald Trump is the grizzly bear in The Revenant. If you get his attention, he’ll be awake, bite your face off, and sit on you.".. Newt Gingrich.

Posts: 9123 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bendable
posted Hide Post
http://www.buddyrider.ca/gallery.asp

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 44403 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post