SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Now this is just too funny..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Now this is just too funny.. Login/Join 
Picture of Blume9mm
posted
headed south on I-26 in S.C. and was pulling into a rest area and my dash camera happened to catch this:

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Somehow, I am missing the funy part ?

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Confused

Posts: 9002 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Someone smoked the right leg of the 'Drive Safely' sign.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First wind storm and that sign is toast.

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Missed it too. All our signs look like that. I don't see the tire tracks though.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Tweaker metal thief?

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Bring up Google Maps for the I-26 East Rest Area and it looks like the road signs at the rest area entrance are fair game.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
***Warning Political opinion***

Road signs I saw several years ago:

I-40 in Arkansas at exit to city of Hope, birth place of Bill Clinton.

Two signs, citing Clinton's home, in each direction both signs full of bullet holes.

West lane sign later was flattened by a semi.

I think some people still have a low opinion of Slick Willie.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Blume,
I have driven through there and seen that exact sign!

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Speaking of signs, was in the men's room of an Office Depot today. Sign on wall over the toilet said, "Please don't don't flush anything down the toilet except toilet
paper." Are you sure?

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
Speaking of signs, was in the men's room of an Office Depot today. Sign on wall over the toilet said, "Please don't don't flush anything down the toilet except toilet
paper." Are you sure?

My personal favorite included a picture of John Wayne and the caption: "STAND CLOSE! THAT AIN'T A WINCHESTER IN YORE HAND".

Retired holster maker.
Retired police chief.
Formerly Sergeant, US Army Airborne Infantry, Pathfinders

Posts: 1092 | Location: Colorado | Registered: March 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post