SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Pain medicine for a cat? That's the stupidest thing I've heard...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pain medicine for a cat? That's the stupidest thing I've heard... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
She's a vet tech, eh?

Is that like "my breeder said" or "my groomer said"?

My wife is a veterinarian. This sounds like a lot of the clients she talks about.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it's close to the "I'm a nurse" category.... Only the vet techs generally cannot hold the nurses jock straps when it comes to actual knowledge. Big Grin

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
quote:
Originally posted by fiasconva:
Poor baby! She didn't want her kitty addicted to opioids.

Warning signs that your cat is a feline junkie..

Oh no!

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
wow.

Once you get paid can you send a letter saying go somewhere else in the future???

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Cheap bitch, that's all she is.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Contrary to popular opinion, most vets I know do not make big bucks. The one exception might be the vet who takes care of race horses. They do very well. Most vets end up doing a lot of charity work, certainly more than other professions.

Posts: 17176 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post