SIGforum
Pain medicine for a cat? That's the stupidest thing I've heard...

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/6370006754

June 09, 2019, 02:41 AM
DaBigBR
Pain medicine for a cat? That's the stupidest thing I've heard...
She's a vet tech, eh?

Is that like "my breeder said" or "my groomer said"?

My wife is a veterinarian. This sounds like a lot of the clients she talks about.
June 09, 2019, 01:33 PM
slabsides45
Yeah, it's close to the "I'm a nurse" category.... Only the vet techs generally cannot hold the nurses jock straps when it comes to actual knowledge. Big Grin

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers
June 11, 2019, 11:35 AM
matthew03
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
quote:
Originally posted by fiasconva:
Poor baby! She didn't want her kitty addicted to opioids.

Warning signs that your cat is a feline junkie..

Oh no!

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com
June 12, 2019, 10:38 AM
SR
wow.

Once you get paid can you send a letter saying go somewhere else in the future???

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig
June 12, 2019, 12:00 PM
Timdogg6
Cheap bitch, that's all she is.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz
June 12, 2019, 12:07 PM
ZSMICHAEL
Contrary to popular opinion, most vets I know do not make big bucks. The one exception might be the vet who takes care of race horses. They do very well. Most vets end up doing a lot of charity work, certainly more than other professions.