SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Nugent urges Infowars listeners to Murder
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nugent urges Infowars listeners to Murder Login/Join 
posted
This is just great. NRA Director Ted Nugent tells listeners to shoot anyon who disagrees with him. Nugent Threats

"Ted Nugent is a man who would just as soon caress an AR-15 as the teenage girls he's so anxious to fondle, and he's not afraid to invoke violent rhetoric to preserve his reputation as one of the most hateful NRA board members ever.

Today's installment comes via Infowars, where he worked quite hard to help Alex Jones look sane. (He failed) And of course, the topic was guns.

"Just know that evil, dishonesty, and scam artists have always been around and that right now they’re liberal, they’re Democrat, they’re RINOs, they’re Hollywood, they’re fake news, they’re media, they’re academia, and they’re half of our government, at least," Nugent snarled.

"So come to that realization," he challenged. "There are rabid coyotes running around. You don’t wait till you see one to go get your gun."

What should they do with their gun when they have it and encounter those liberals, Democrats, extinct RINOs, Hollywood types, "fake news," media, academia and half our government? WHAT SHOULD THEY DO?

This: "Keep your gun handy, and every time you see one, you shoot one."

WTF is wrong with this draft dodging pedophile?

Posts: 1854 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
isnt that a Liberal news site, that has money on discrediting the NRA?

Secondly, dont we all know uncle ted is crazy, but atleast he helps defend freedom. We really cant pick our allies at this point. Also, the comment was about coyotes?

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fatmanspencer:Secondly, dont we all know uncle ted is crazy, but atleast he helps defend freedom. We really cant pick our allies at this point.

I'm not sure he "helps" defend freedom. IMO, he perpetuates a stereotype that is detrimental to our goals.

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm not sure he "helps" defend freedom. IMO, he perpetuates a stereotype that is detrimental to our goals.

This. 100% this.

I'll watch Ted "Wango Tango" all night long, but when it comes to my gun rights, stay off my side, Ted.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Yeah.............but many of us have grinned at the thought.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
He supposedly had relations with a young woman who was older than that required by many states to marry, and that makes him a pedophile? Roll Eyes

Fine, you don't like the guy. How about you don't label people erroneously like every other leftist out there?

Ted is guilty of hyperbole, a lot, and that is all this is.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Crooks & Liars looks like a cunty liberal website.

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I don't think there's a single thing wrong with him. I watched the clip and I think it's being taken slightly out of context.

That said, what if he really did mean it exactly how you interpreted it? Do you guys not think for one second that if the left had the opportunity to load you onto cattle cars and ship you off to camp they wouldn't?

A bit too late at that point isn't it.

quote:
How about you don't label people erroneously like every other leftist out there?

Hypocrisy isn't limited to the left.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15692 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:That said, what if he really did mean it exactly how you interpreted it?

Then there's no need for him to talk about it in advance.

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Then there's no need for him to talk about it in advance.

Which supports my context position. He wasn't "talking about it" in advance. He was using another example (hunting, since he's familiar with that) to support his assertion that one shouldn't wait for an eminent threat before figuring out how they should deal with it. They should have a plan in advance and use it to take out left-thought at every opportunity.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15692 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Dresden. Your post is bullshit.

He used a metaphore.

In the middle of his discussion, he switches to the metaphore and states:

(start of metaphor) "So come to that realization," he challenged. "There are rabid coyotes running around. You don’t wait till you see one to go get your gun."

(but the writer of the article puts this little turd in the punchbowl)

What should they do with their gun when they have it and encounter those liberals, Democrats, extinct RINOs, Hollywood types, "fake news," media, academia and half our government? WHAT SHOULD THEY DO?

(to impy that Ted said...)

(rest of what Ted said in the metaphor) This: "Keep your gun handy, and every time you see one, you shoot one."

In the clip, it is obvious that he is calling the leftest out as most dangerous, and then likens them to the threat of rabid coyotes, and how you must deal with them decisively, he is not saying directly, nor implying that anyone shoot the leftest every-time you see one, as you would a rabid coyote.

Now, I may not be fond of Mr. Nugent, but other than him being a bit uncomfortable to listen to, he has every God given right to speak as he does. He certainly is not my enemy.

But liars and those who will misrepresent a thing, are most certainly on my "not friends of mine" list.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Dresden, blinded by his hatred for Nugent, went on a leftist's website to find a video to try to make his case. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dresden:

WTF is wrong with this draft dodging pedophile?

Are these your words? Is this your opinion?

If so, you are full of shit!

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Dresden, Dresden, Dresden

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I pay no attention to anything Ted Nugent and/or Infowars say.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nugent is obviously not the brightest bulb on the tree and many of his statements bring discredit to the NRA. He needs to be off the board and the sooner, the better.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nugent is obviously not the brightest bulb on the tree and many of his statements bring discredit to the NRA.

Perhaps this will be breaking news to some.

The left doesn't care what is said or who said it. It will be twisted to "bring discredit".

Some people just feel the need to constantly complain about something.

www.zykansafe.com

posted Hide Post
Checking the web site noted above, as noted in my link below from 2013 etc, Crooks and Liars is a Democratic shill site. And you read those lies why again? A few moments googling fake news sites will save you a bunch of trouble and public faux shocked stupidity down the road Dresden. Good luck picking a more truthful site to get your info form next time.

https://blastedfools.wordpress...iars-that-tell-them/

https://www.frontpagemag.com/p...al-daniel-greenfield

https://www.infowars.com/crook...pressing-my-dissent/

BTW, I have no extra love for Nuggent, but thought it was interesting that he had toured with both Chuck Berry and BB King. Like 100 years ago when dinosaurs roamed the earth. (extra over the top metaphor for Dresden so he can be angry that Ted is some type of real dinosaur, like a T-rex or a Brontosaurus)

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gustofer:
He supposedly had relations with a young woman who was older than that required by many states to marry, and that makes him a pedophile? Roll Eyes

Fine, you don't like the guy. How about you don't label people erroneously like every other leftist out there?

Ted is guilty of hyperbole, a lot, and that is all this is.[/QUOTE

My sentiment also.

He runs off at the mouth a little but hey he has the same goals as most of us here.

Same is true of Alex Jones, I have very little good to say of him, but he once in a while has a good story or point and he does want to live in a free country, so he is tolerable.
Ever hear Hillary say anything positive toward this country remaining free or protecting the rights of our Citizens? Me either.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thawed out,
thrown out
posted Hide Post
That opinion was about as well formulated as this interview with pervert Homer Simpson.

Posts: 124 | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post