SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Amazon's Aurora CO center
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazon's Aurora CO center Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted
I have yet to received anything that doesn't get delayed there. When the fulfillment and dispatch center first opened it employed 1,000 people. No clue how big it is now. But more to the point I'm beginning to be convinced that the proximity to the libtard marijauna smoking millennial Denver population is the reason that nothing seems to get done there in a timely and efficient manner. PRIME memberships get served by these lackluster lazy jackwads.

Any time I see my package tracking going through there I can expect a message from Amazon saying:

"Your package is still on the way, but it's running late. Now expected xxxx - yyyy — most packages arrive in a day.

We’re sorry it won’t arrive today, and we'll let you know when your package is out for delivery.

You can always track your package for the latest updates."

Yeah, when PIGS FLY! #@$%^&*(!!!!!!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
COTEP #192

Posts: 9090 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post