SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Motorcycle Consumer News is defunct!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Motorcycle Consumer News is defunct! Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
I just opened a snail mail letter from the publisher, Lumina Media, LLC.

The last issue was shipped on January 17, 2020.

It is/was my favorite motorcycle publication.

All good things … Frown

https://www.mcnews.com/

Posts: 15885 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's been a rough 12 months for print motorcycle media, with the demise of Motorcyclist, Easyriders, Hot Bike, MCN, and more.

Posts: 2478 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
It has been a slow decent since the greatest MC mag of all died, Cycle. Motorcyclist went downhill really fast after the last editorial change. I had a subscription but rarely invested in it, I would just leaf through it. When they folded they gave me the rest of my recently renewed subscription to another magazine that I already had.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3692 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried the other bike magazines but dropped them and subscribed to Rider.
More my demographic.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Roadrunner is a pretty decent motorcycle publication, good travel articles with maps, access to GPS data, points of interest, restaurants and lodging as well as bike reviews.

Posts: 1627 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
I've always been a CycleWorld fan.

Motorcycledaily.com is online.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Yeah sad to see MCN fold but the writing was on the wall. My subscription was just ending in March and they had been sending renewal offers but I just had the feeling they might not last another year so didn't renew. Good thing.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post