SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Sliced bread thats bigger than a sandwich bag
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sliced bread thats bigger than a sandwich bag Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Wife found XL ziploc bags for me. I am thankful as I am not allowed to use my Leroy Jethro Gibbs knife on anything that won’t bleed.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
.... Oh, I like Big Bread, I can not lie
Please make mine Ham on Rye ......

(Sung to Sir Mix-a-lot)

Ken

Posts: 1049 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

Perfect size for the delicious bagels my store makes.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
One of my guys at work brings his sandwiches in wrapped in wax paper.

I said, "What, did your mom make that for you... forty years ago?" Big Grin

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
dang even the bag makers are shrinking the size of their products...

Posts: 23381 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
IMHO, you've got that bass-ackwards: STOP MAKING MINIATURE SANDWICH BAGS!!!

Amen, brother.

You can't fit a nice pastrami sandwich on rye into one of those pitiful Wonder Bread-sized bags.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post