SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Wanna know how to get a thread locked? Cause this is how you get a thread locked....freaking ridiculous.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wanna know how to get a thread locked? Cause this is how you get a thread locked....freaking ridiculous. Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
What the hell is wrong with some of you guys?

Seriously, This is why we cannot have serious discussions...

Ilhan Omar (D-MN): Anti-Semitic Congresswoman who married brother now in hot water for affair with married man

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Sometimes I believe there should be some sort of certified maturity test people could take like an IQ test. Then forums could establish a certain level to become active members. I would think that for something like a gun related forum a maturity level of at least 15 years old would be necessary. Two recent threads that I am aware of were locked because some people here obviously don’t meet that standard.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47366 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I've often said an internet connection should require a tax stamp........

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
it's not unusual for one person's actions to effect so many others...

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clue- Read the Locked Threads to see why and avoid such behavior.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mea culpa

Posts: 2538 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Yep, I recently started a thread on an Islamic attack and someone just had to post that certain three word phrase.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Personally it was pretty funny after the 'shocker' thread. Of course I can only see the modified thread, so maybe there is a real reason to be TRIGGERED.

Then again it isn't a life altering event when a thread gets locked, so....

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Yep, I recently started a thread on an Islamic attack and someone just had to post that certain three word phrase.

Large pepperoni pizza?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post