SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Behaviors that you find annoying

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Behaviors that you find annoying Login/Join 
posted
Whistling loudly when you cannot carry a tune.

Talking on a speaker phone in a public area.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Semis that play leap frog right when you come up on them on a 2 lane highway and pass one another at 1mph for the next x miles.

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Report This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10943 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Parents who will not discipline their kids and/or think they do no wrong.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
People who clip their fingernails at their desk in an office.
People who put banana peels in uncovered trash bins in an office.

Posts: 4718 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
People who put banana peels in uncovered trash bins in an office.

People who microwave fish in the breakroom at work several times a week so the whole building stinks and then act like they can't understand why everyone's pissed at them about it. Especially when they eat before everyone else.

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
people at Costco that will answer any question that you ask them , weather they know the correct answer or not.

Yes I mean any question,

so that you have to tell them where to find the correct answer , instead of just filler conversation,

THEN! they go get the correct answer for you

pisses me of ,
I want to carry a wiffle bat with me every time I go there ,

and tell them to Keep in mind that if you guess the answer and are wrong, You get the bat !

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Are you talking to the employees, or the customers?

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
employees,

I had a 20 minute talk with the store manager last month about this, he thanked me sincerely.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Report This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Slobs who keep a wad of smokeless tobacco in their mouth , then scoop it out and throw it on the sidewalk, street, etc.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
People who spit their gum onto the sidewalk.

People who let their dogs shit on the sidewalk...and don't pick it up.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Micro managers.
Narcissists.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12637 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Report This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:

People who microwave fish in the breakroom at work …

Posts: 27960 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Ok, that could explain it. Dude had a Leonidas beard, but was a super-beta passive aggressive type. Big Grin

Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
When I lived and worked in Lacey, we had a squad of guys from the Marshall Islands. They nuked some sort of seafood massacre every night.
The break room always smelled like a bad prom date.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Report This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
My boss has a habit of telling people what they want to hear rather than what they need to hear. As a result, I don't trust a single thing he says.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Report This Post