SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    For sale thread titles that are not updated
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For sale thread titles that are not updated Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted
I get all excited by the ever-descriptive titles in the classified, then only after clicking on them do I see that Bocephus has already purchased the item. It would help us all if titles are updated, not just for replies to be posted of SPF.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Although it’s very easy to edit posts, including titles, I get the impression that a surprising number of members here simply don’t know how. At one time I thought a FAQ section would be useful, but now I believe that those who don’t make the effort to learn the basic forum options would probably not read it even if it were spelled out.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47394 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post