SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Sick and tired of the Woke crowd.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sick and tired of the Woke crowd. Login/Join 
posted
Hey Dipshit, you aren't even sleep walking and you are far from Woke. That happens when how you live is dependent on what YOU earn, not handouts from the parents.

I also find it rather unbelievable that you just cannot understand that THERE AINT NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH, otherwise known as TANSTAFL.

So don't lecture me about how free college is a Right or that all of your health care should be free. If your generation insists on kicking the tin can of National Debt down the road you will be paying for all that free shit about the time you retire. I can Guaranteee you wont enjoy that even a tiny bit.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5621 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Confused

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pandering for votes from flatteners that truly believe they are “entitled “ to free everything in life.
The lying politicians preaching free everything have never had to work for a living. They are parasites. Hard working commies.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is a flattener?

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
What is a flattener?

Flattener; Someone who, if you claim the world is round, will flatten you with their stupidity.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My fault. I wasn’t “woke” enough to proof read my post. I typed in flatliners but auto correct had its own idea! Frown

Flatteners, is that even a word? On second thought, it is! Flatteners are used to knock down gloss in clears or colors. Think of the flat or semi gloss colors used on vehicles.
Remember the flat black hoods on muscle cars, especially Mopars of the 60’& 70’s? Flatteners!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Where's bendable when you need him?

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Mark Twain saw them coming with this quote.

"“What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know. It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.”

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
They think that free college = $80k+ a year job out the gate with zero experience.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
They think that free college = $80k+ a year job out the gate with zero experience.

Cause they heard it in a song then factored in inflation.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
My 17yr. old granddaughter told me the other day that I was the most un-woke person she knew of. I took it as a compliment. I think.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My only apparent accomplishment in life is being banned from an ancient forum
posted Hide Post
Free College is just a way idiots think they're going to get a meal ticket to a 150K / year job. They don't understand that employers are just going to start using other methods to filter people out.

Posts: 166 | Location: Washington State | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Hey, I got free college.

Uncle Sam picked up the tab after I spend 6 years in the Navy. You folks can do it too.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
Hey, I got free college.

Uncle Sam picked up the tab after I spend 6 years in the Navy. You folks can do it too.

That wasn't free. You earned it.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, that's how I got free college, too. 8 years in the Army.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Misanthropic Philanthrope
Picture of MWC
posted Hide Post
I'm sick and tired of the word "woke."

Posts: 6772 | Registered: June 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ergoproxy
posted Hide Post
Isn't Chewbacca a woke? Big Grin

Posts: 1158 | Location: USA | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Funny how them being woke means me being broke.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 380Swift:
Free College is just a way idiots think they're going to get a meal ticket to a 150K / year job.... <snip>

Also, how they get to freeload another 4/6/8 years without having to work.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3294 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post