SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    So i have a rental home...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So i have a rental home... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Well, The rental agreement was e signed. We sent it to them monday. They wanted us to include x, we had already said no. I said no again.

Late last night our agent there said we were waiting on my wifes signatures. I did a quick login to hers, She had signed all of them. Then i realized she had never hit finalize.

Bamm! We are done. My wife has signed up to say thank you all. She is waiting verification.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Glad it has (for know) worked out for you.
When I first started reading your thread the voice of my MIL (a native Virginian) came to me and said...

"Bless your pea pickin' heart". ...

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6315 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lol

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Glad the outcome was to your liking. Move on from there.

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:

We have been talking about this all morning. They responded at exactly 12 am last night with more passive agressive bullshit.

They literally waited until the last minute? That goes beyond "passive" and they are purposefully and intentionally screwing with you. You've done your best to be a decent person, but they've crossed the line. Cut them loose and get on with your life.

I agree with this, they made it a done deal by being jerks. Take care of yours, they chose to not act correctly to someone trying to help them. They get no more help and it's their own fault.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post