SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Pic of prez
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pic of prez Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
I'd go so far as to add, you don't HAVE to be a "Trump person" to be a decent member here, but for fucks sake you should at least go with the current.

You're swimming upstream!

It isn't about him not being a "Trump person". It's about him throwing out vague and baseless statements without any evidence or ideas of his own to back them up.

Oh I'm tracking Wink

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6254 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I must be one of those evil rich people the Dems say are the only ones to benefit from this tax plan, because I crunched the numbers in the online calculator, and this plan would have reduced my taxes by a respectable chunk, if used last year.

I guess "rich" is relative. But why am I the "evil rich" when my total income for the year, gross, isn't equal to the interest that Nancy Pelosi makes on her existing stash in just five days?

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Combat Vet:
quote:
Originally posted by mesabi:
Whenever I've read the OP's stuff and considered his screen name, I've always wondered "Which side?"

See, there you go with your wrong thinking! Also, I never said anything about banning anything as another poster said. I am just thinking perhaps better background checks, mental health checks, etc. Better prosecution of firearms related crimes, stiffer sentencing.

"Better background checks" Please don't say this unless you can provide a concrete plan. Washington State passed a universal background check. In two years one (1) person has been charged. However, he's missing and so is the gun. The gun grabbers claim 50 people failed the check. When asked how many were charged? Crickets. As we've seen, the NICS suffers from human error and not getting information. How then would you fix this?
"Mental Health Checks." Thought you were a social worker? The standard mental health check is real short (oriented to time and space, knows right from wrong, doesn't hear voices...) Take the Las Vegas shooter. Functions in society, no warning signs, not much of a reason to to a mental status. What mental screening would you do? There's Cho at VA Tech. He was being seen by mental health. When he dropped out of school his case was closed. Remember? "A case referred is a case closed"?
"Prosecutions and stiffer sentences" look at Chicago and the other violent cities. convictions for gun crimes is low. Instead the gun charge is dropped or plea bargained away. Otherwise the court systems would be stalled by criminals demanding jury trials. Meanwhile Chicago is closing its jails to save money. Sentences are short and cut more due to over crowding. Then there's the race card as activists demand that fewer POC be jailed. It's fine to prosecute and make sentences long. It's just not a practical possibility.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Icabod:
quote:
Originally posted by Combat Vet:
quote:
Originally posted by mesabi:
Whenever I've read the OP's stuff and considered his screen name, I've always wondered "Which side?"

See, there you go with your wrong thinking! Also, I never said anything about banning anything as another poster said. I am just thinking perhaps better background checks, mental health checks, etc. Better prosecution of firearms related crimes, stiffer sentencing.

"Better background checks" Please don't say this unless you can provide a concrete plan. Washington State passed a universal background check. In two years one (1) person has been charged. However, he's missing and so is the gun. The gun grabbers claim 50 people failed the check. When asked how many were charged? Crickets. As we've seen, the NICS suffers from human error and not getting information. How then would you fix this?
"Mental Health Checks." Thought you were a social worker? The standard mental health check is real short (oriented to time and space, knows right from wrong, doesn't hear voices...) Take the Las Vegas shooter. Functions in society, no warning signs, not much of a reason to to a mental status. What mental screening would you do? There's Cho at VA Tech. He was being seen by mental health. When he dropped out of school his case was closed. Remember? "A case referred is a case closed"?
"Prosecutions and stiffer sentences" look at Chicago and the other violent cities. convictions for gun crimes is low. Instead the gun charge is dropped or plea bargained away. Otherwise the court systems would be stalled by criminals demanding jury trials. Meanwhile Chicago is closing its jails to save money. Sentences are short and cut more due to over crowding. Then there's the race card as activists demand that fewer POC be jailed. It's fine to prosecute and make sentences long. It's just not a practical possibility.

^^ Exactly. The liberal turds are the first ones to throw ink on paper restricting firearms but when it comes time to prosecute those very laws, they have no interest.

The only write gun legislation to promote their reelection from their usual idiots.

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1863 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^I'm in!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lcbjr77:

lol awesome

Posts: 6339 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
A full week is enough. I'll have mercy on the few Trump haters around here and switch it back to the usual header.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
And who said you're not a compassionate guy?!?!? Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
And who said you're not a compassionate guy?!?!? Big Grin

Even tough guys turn soft during the holiday season. Razz

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I keep saying this forum needs a "like" button!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
I keep saying this forum needs a "like" button!

No, sir. We sure don't want to act like fakebook.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
A full week is enough. I'll have mercy on the few Trump haters around here and switch it back to the usual header.

Well, in fairnes, since the pic takes you back to the Main Page....the Trump Haters could just pretend they are finger punching President Trump in the face everytime they go back to the Main Page.....

Posts: 6289 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:

I thought some members needed to see it again, sorry Big Grin

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
quote:

I was wondering what that was about....

Posts: 799 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sort of partial to a First Lady holiday picture:

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TexasRaider:
quote:
I was wondering what that was about....
I didn't put it up to agitate anyone. I put it up because the image is significant of a victory for the people who love this nation. It didn't even to occur, frankly, that anyone would have the balls to object to it. That's the truth- it did not even cross my mind.
However, as evidenced by this thread, I was mistaken- or remiss, to be more accurate. I should have known better. It doesn't really matter, though, because I would have put it up anyway- again, not to be antagonistic, but because, quite simply, I'm normally indifferent to such bitching, because if you can't see where we'd be with Donald Trump, there's nothing I could say that would possibly make a difference. It's pointless.

That's why I asked the OP for the yellow pull-out card from the back of his Waiver. It's difficult to take seriously in a place like a US-based firearms forum. I mean, uhh, we're kinda conservative here, really not Hillary fans, y'see.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's difficult to take seriously in a place like a US-based firearms forum. I mean, uhh, we're kinda conservative here, really not Hillary fans, y'see.

LOL! I frequent this site a lot, just don't post every time. When I saw the Donald up there, I did a double take and thought "What the....?" I clicked on it and it looped back to the main page, I though it was hilarious. But you confirmed my suspicions when I found this thread tonight. Frankly, it was pretty damned funny.

I will admit, early in '16 I was a Ted Cruz guy, thought the Trumpster would implode along the trail. But to his credit, he's not only successfully fought off the Hildebeast but also the rest of the Democrat cabal, the legion of minions from Hell called the Main Stream Media AND the majority of the gutless #NeverTrump GOP Rinos currently running that party.

Any guy that can do all that and STILL put a true Federalist on the Supreme Court, lift the DOW up off its knees to strastopheric levels, whip ISIS to a 98% defeated level, win the biggest tax cut since Reagan was in office, kick the U.N. squarely in the balls and looks to be getting his wall after all, once the Dems cave to get their precious DACA protection...all in one year?! That's a stud. Period.

I had some issues with Trump before, but right now I'm aboard the Trump Train with both feet. And I'm really, really looking forward to seeing that tax cut come in! I've got a little pistol wish list and Donald's gonna help Make My Gun Safe Great Again...

Posts: 799 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
I totally agree with you, I'm also glad the picture was up, It was like having mothballs around (keeps some of the critters away)

quote:
Originally posted by TexasRaider:
quote:
It's difficult to take seriously in a place like a US-based firearms forum. I mean, uhh, we're kinda conservative here, really not Hillary fans, y'see.

LOL! I frequent this site a lot, just don't post every time. When I saw the Donald up there, I did a double take and thought "What the....?" I clicked on it and it looped back to the main page, I though it was hilarious. But you confirmed my suspicions when I found this thread tonight. Frankly, it was pretty damned funny.

I will admit, early in '16 I was a Ted Cruz guy, thought the Trumpster would implode along the trail. But to his credit, he's not only successfully fought off the Hildebeast but also the rest of the Democrat cabal, the legion of minions from Hell called the Main Stream Media AND the majority of the gutless #NeverTrump GOP Rinos currently running that party.

Any guy that can do all that and STILL put a true Federalist on the Supreme Court, lift the DOW up off its knees to strastopheric levels, whip ISIS to a 98% defeated level, win the biggest tax cut since Reagan was in office, kick the U.N. squarely in the balls and looks to be getting his wall after all, once the Dems cave to get their precious DACA protection...all in one year?! That's a stud. Period.

I had some issues with Trump before, but right now I'm aboard the Trump Train with both feet. And I'm really, really looking forward to seeing that tax cut come in! I've got a little pistol wish list and Donald's gonna help Make My Gun Safe Great Again...

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1863 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
I totally agree with you, I'm also glad the picture was up, It was like having mothballs around (keeps some of the critters away)

For me, it was like a victory lap every time I logged into the forum. Americans came together and did what needed to be done. If people like "CombatVet" resent our president, well, that sucks for them.

Would love to hear what you've discovered in your new research about the realities of our new tax plan, "CombatVet." Change your mind any? I mean, people have only been asking you for five pages, so I don't see any harm in adding to the chorus begging for actual 'open-minded discussion' from you.

Posts: 17060 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post