SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Sick kids out in public!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sick kids out in public! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
We are fairly new grand parents, so I get this. Damn near every time we travel to see them, we end up sick. Worth it, but it does get old.

When I moved to Ark from MN, I was shocked to see people bring their kids into work with them. This was in a professional IT business. They'd sit in their office all day, or in the back of the room at meetings, etc. Someone finally told me that it's normally because the kid was too sick to go to school and the parent could not take time off. Great! Get everyone at work sick, too. Idiots.

Posts: 56 | Registered: November 29, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
Frank, hope yours doesn't hang on like the crap I've been dealing with for 3 weeks. Mouth breathin, germ spewing little puke gave this stuff to me....and she's my sweet grand daughter! I'm a gonna break out the gas mask, latex gloves and full body painters overalls when they are all here for the holidays.

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post