SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    So which one of you hacked my Visa card?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So which one of you hacked my Visa card? Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
So which one of you miscreants hacked my Visa card and is now sitting on your couch in your Raiders jersey having a pizza party while admiring your new AR? Just got done dealing with the bank and fraudulent charges to my Visa card; $1200 to the NFL Shop, $62 to Domino's Pizza and $640 to Palmetto State Armory.

HHAHAHAHA, sure it wasn't one of your kids?

Yes, if it was my daughter it would've been Lancaster Archery Supply instead of Palmetto.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
So which one of you miscreants hacked my Visa card and is now sitting on your couch in your Raiders jersey having a pizza party while admiring your new AR? Just got done dealing with the bank and fraudulent charges to my Visa card; $1200 to the NFL Shop, $62 to Domino's Pizza and $640 to Palmetto State Armory.

Interesting set of purchases. I'm guessing the Palmetto stuff wasn't a gun. If it was I would guess tracking this guy down would be fairly easy.

BTW almost twice as much to the NFL shop then Palmetto.....

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16397 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
How do you spend $62 at Dominos?

The optional anti-diarrhea topping.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Maybe the same SOB that snagged Mrs M-11's SSN to attempt filing an Unemployment Insurance claim. Bastard.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post