SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    So which one of you hacked my Visa card?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So which one of you hacked my Visa card? Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
So which one of you miscreants hacked my Visa card and is now sitting on your couch in your Raiders jersey having a pizza party while admiring your new AR? Just got done dealing with the bank and fraudulent charges to my Visa card; $1200 to the NFL Shop, $62 to Domino's Pizza and $640 to Palmetto State Armory.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Wasn't me as I am not a NFL fan Wink

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
NFL may have just been misdirection.

You seen the red peppers?

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
I would not even spend YOUR money on anything associated with the NFL. Hope you recover and the miscrendent is found and prosacuted. ......................................... drill sgt.

Posts: 1954 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
and $640 to Palmetto State Armory.

Uh-huh...

"Honestly, honey... I have no idea how that charge got on there! My card must have been hacked. Oh, that rifle? No, I've had that rifle for years!"

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I just wish there was enough available to get the Aimpoint, too. Should have skipped the jersey.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I'd have taken a cash advance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
...my Visa card; $0 to the NFL Shop, $0 to Domino's Pizza and $1902 to Palmetto State Armory.

If it were me it would have looked more like that.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the pizza. It wasn't great, but the dog loved it.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The PSA purchase should easily tracked....

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
WHAT? Palmetto had something in stock?

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How do you spend $62 at Dominos?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was a fifty dollar tip to the hot delivery girl.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can rule me out. Domino's won't drive two hours one way for a delivery...

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wasn't me, I hate the raiders and the NFL in general. I eat better pizza than dominoes and I damn sure would've bought a better AR than a $600 one... Razz

Posts: 270 | Location: NorCal | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Check me not involved. I won't ever buy any NFL bullshit. Sorry you got hacked.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Count me out as well. The NFL is dead to me and I'd have done a better job of spending your money.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4216 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Here I am, trying to figure out how to return the damned Raiders jersey for Patriots swag. Stupid NFL store.

Pizza was cold, too.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:...
"Honestly, honey... ...

(He said, smelling of anchovies...)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
So which one of you miscreants hacked my Visa card and is now sitting on your couch in your Raiders jersey having a pizza party while admiring your new AR? Just got done dealing with the bank and fraudulent charges to my Visa card; $1200 to the NFL Shop, $62 to Domino's Pizza and $640 to Palmetto State Armory.

HHAHAHAHA, sure it wasn't one of your kids?

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post