SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Can I vent for a second? When did EVERYTHING become a chore / add up
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can I vent for a second? When did EVERYTHING become a chore / add up Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
First ...... I do realized how blessed I am and I realize I have first world problems and that there are a great many other folks with real problems.

All that being said I am run the hell down.

Debit card info stolen
AC unit issues / not sure if I have some kind of house seal issue
Kid with ear infection
Work is a shitshow with “let’s change EVERY system simultaneously”
Dad gets sick and scares the hell out of me
Car issues
All that in the last week or so. I just want a couple weeks without bullshit.

And when did it become a huge deal to get a God Damn haircut. Jesus an hour wait!!!! Really. I know this is stupid but something about a straw and a camel and his chiropractor.

Sigh. Part of me bitching here is to put it down in text so I realize how good I have it so bear with me.

Well that and I cannot yell MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!! at midnight in my house. Frown

Woooosahhhhhh I am better. Thanks for the vent.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Yo comprendo. We have one barber shop here. She opens whenever she damn well pleases. Gets $20 for 10 minutes work. There's always a line.

I bought a cordless clipper and clip it real short now. Wife has about got used to my new hairdo.

Posts: 26901 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I feel your pain. I second the idea of doing your own haircut. We are at the end of style anyway.

Yes, work...don't get me started.

Parent: Yes, older now and everything is a big deal when she is in her 80s.

Cars breaking down: Me and the service writer are becoming good friends.

And so it goes.

Posts: 775 | Registered: June 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
It's all in your mind.
Let it bother you and it will.
Especially on the non-productive "little" things.
Life is short - remember that. Smile

Posts: 22902 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
The barber shop I use sets appointments.

Walk right in, sit right down, baby let your hair hang down.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post