SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    CCW putting holes in my shirts
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCW putting holes in my shirts Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I even have this problem with my belt buckle causing the tiny pin holes to form in my shirts but I like super thin shirts. I find them more comfortable.

Posts: 537 | Registered: March 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know that's not my problem with the holes.

I generally go beltless and use the "Invisible Suspenders" Amazon and other sell. When I wear a belt, it is one of the Wilderness belts with the plastic buckle.

So, it's something else attacking my poor, defenseless T-shirts. I'm thinking it's those sneaky Trijicon HDs.

Bob

Posts: 1559 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I carried a 27 with Trijicon HDs and they ate my shirts.
I now carry a 43 with Williams fiber optic sights and no longer have the issue.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Trijicon HDs are sharp and seem to cause holes faster; Ameriglos are a bit smoother.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I’d rather have pinholes in my shirts. My issue is because of how I arrange my gear on my belt, my pocket knives are wearing big holes in my jeans because the G10 scales and the kydex of my holster have nothing but a layer of fabric between them and it seems to go away quickly.

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While a minor pain, what bothered me much more, as it was more expensive are the holes it caused on my suit jacket liners and a couple of leather jackets.

I started taking my suits to a tailor and having an extra bit of heavier fabric added in the wear locations.

Tony

Posts: 306 | Registered: December 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Look what it's doing to my brand freaking new car. Frown

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post