SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Gasoline priced with 1/10¢ resolution
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gasoline priced with 1/10¢ resolution Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23249 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
Just when I thought y'all wouldn't come up with something I could actually care even less about than the last silly thing. Razz

Worse than the “Sneaker color poll”?

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8946 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Anytime something doesn't make sense or appears really dumb, that means the government was involved.

Beaurocrats sure do love their taxes.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
SNIP:
“We have to go way back to when the oil companies were selling gas for, let’s say, 15 cents, and then the state and federal boards decided they wanted a piece of that to keep the roads going, so they added 3/10 of a cent. And the oil companies said, ‘Well, we’re not going to eat that,’ so they passed that on to the public.”

Link

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
What I want to know is why, when gas stations are across from on another, one doesn't lower their price an additional tenth of a cent from say $2.29.9 to $2.29.8 just to piss off the other guy. Razz

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I like that plan!

Not about the price, but a few years back we got stickers on the pumps here in S.C. with a state trooper on it saying if you drove off and did not pay for your gas you 'could' lose your driver's license. I was totally amazed, I thought if I drove off with out paying and got caught I would not need a license because I would be in jail.....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post