SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Dash Cam Strikes Again. Stupid Kid Runs Red Light
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dash Cam Strikes Again. Stupid Kid Runs Red Light Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted
In front of the police!

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/SMeU-P0-5-8

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mars_Attacks,

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34104 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Whatta maroon.

Posts: 26891 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
It looked to me like the last two cars ran the red.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but the teen got CAUGHT! LOL

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Posts: 34104 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
no fair !
that cop was hiding !
Big Grin

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54595 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
People do that every damn day around here.

Posts: 33749 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
It looked to me like the last two cars ran the red.

The SUV in front of the car completely blew the light. The car was a fraction of a second from having the green light.

Posts: 5414 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
The first guy in line coming from the opposite direction didn't yield to the officer either.

It wasn't clear in the video, was there a left turn green arrow that change to red just before the straight light went green? I can't imagine two cars just running a dead red. Also, judging by the amount of traffic heading straight and the lack of traffic in the left turn lane, it seems there must have been a left turn green arrow. Also, there is no traffic in the left turn lane on the opposite skde of the intersection. So a green arrow turns red for a second and then the whole thing is green.

Posts: 10899 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
I got a bear on mine today.
Up in the treacherous Jagja mountains.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/0VsdFNx-vvY

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
The first guy in line coming from the opposite direction didn't yield to the officer either.

It wasn't clear in the video, was there a left turn green arrow that change to red just before the straight light went green? I can't imagine two cars just running a dead red. Also, judging by the amount of traffic heading straight and the lack of traffic in the left turn lane, it seems there must have been a left turn green arrow. Also, there is no traffic in the left turn lane on the opposite skde of the intersection. So a green arrow turns red for a second and then the whole thing is green.

The arrow was red for three seconds.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Red light running seems to be a sport in NW Montana. You’d better look both ways when you get the green.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4221 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
there is a four lane in the big city called Kimberly road.

its the weirdest thing
almost no one runs the red lights when traffic is very light,
( and the danger of being hit is 80% less)

but when
everyone and their 11 cousins are trying to get home in half the usual time,
its not uncommon to see 4,5 and 6 cars in a row will run the same red light.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54595 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I couldn't tell it was a teen from the video,
Razz how'd ya know that LOL

Posts: 23366 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
When I drove by and waved at him. Wink

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

posted Hide Post
Oldie but goodie joke...

A taxi driver speeds through a red light without even looking
And the passenger says, "whoa, what are you doing?! That was a red!"

The driver replies, "don't worry about it. My cousin, he does it all the time."

The passenger sits back until the driver blows through another red. He practically leaps out of his seat, "what are you doing?! You'll get us killed!"

The driver waves him off, "nonsense. My cousin, he does it all the time."

Then they come to a green light and the driver slams on the brakes and creeps into the intersection before taking off again. Now the passenger is livid.

"What was that?! That light was green!"

The driver nods and then shrugs before replying.

"My cousin. He mighta been coming."

Houston Texas, if the heat don't kill ya, the skeeters will.

Posts: 359 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two people run the red light, cop will usually grab the second one since the light was REDDER!

Wink

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
It's a sport here in Fort Collins. Riding a motorcycle has taught me to wait, watch, and verify before proceeding on a green. Saved my ass a few times.

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Killer Instincts:
It's a sport here in Fort Collins. Riding a motorcycle has taught me to wait, watch, and verify before proceeding on a green. Saved my ass a few times.

A week and a half ago I rented a U-Haul trailer to move a friend to Aurora CO. The guy at the U-Haul store here warned me about that particular behavior. He was right, I was in Aurora for just under two days and would have got creamed three different times if I hadn't been watching for it. Honestly though, Colorado doesn't have the corner on it, it happens everywhere.

Posts: 7260 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post