SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    If the zombie apocalypse happens...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If the zombie apocalypse happens... Login/Join 
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’ve told them they’d be shot onsite as soon as they stepped on my property.

This way they will show up with plenty of help and flammables. Wink

Better not to let anyone dumb enough to not prepare know that you are.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Got that the other day. I replied back, "good luck getting past the perimeter. If you have supplies I can use, maybe you'll get through".

Their stuff will make it....

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kidcop:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Some time back, I was dating a chick who said:
"If anything serious happens, I will come over to your place".
My response: "Great, as long as you show up with 100 gallons of gas, a years supply of MREs and 5K of 5.56 ammo"!
She dumped me. Who could have seen that coming?

That would not have been the requirements at my place, the world will need repopulating. And sandwiches. And other "things."

General Turgidson:

Doctor, you mentioned the ratio of ten women to each man. Now, wouldn't that necessitate the abandonment of the so-called monogamous sexual relationship, I mean, as far as men were concerned?

Dr. Strangelove:

Regrettably, yes. But it is, you know, a sacrifice required for the future of the human race. I hasten to add that since each man will be required to do prodigious...service along these lines, the women will have to be selected for their sexual characteristics which will have to be of a highly stimulating nature.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post