SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    GOOD Dog! BAHhahahahaha
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GOOD Dog! BAHhahahahaha Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted
Daughter came down to drop some stuff off and brought the dog. Wife's sister was here, Fate absolutely refused to have anything to do with her. Didn't growl or anything, just wouldn't go near her.

Apparently, raving liberal Trump-haters exude some sort of aura or odor dogs can detect...

After SiL left, wife sez "Apparently Fate doesn't like Democrats." She found it as least as funny as I did.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
LMAO! Wink

Dogs ARE very perceptive!
Goooooooood Doggy!

Don

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
They pick up on it. I noticed when I had my Chow he never bothered anyone who walked in the house with me and I was happy they were there, friends, family, etc. But if it was someone I didn't care for or know well he didn't want them around. It's amazing what they sense and pickup on.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
Sounds like it is a shame that the SIL is allowed to vote and the dog isn't. Big Grin

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve 22X:
Sounds like it is a shame that the SIL is allowed to vote and the dog isn't. Big Grin

Ain't that the truth?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Never brag on your dog or......

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12402 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post