SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    USPS Strikes Again!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USPS Strikes Again!!! Login/Join 
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
The sub-title of the forum is "pitch your bitch." You're lobbing it up, and we're swinging. We don't have to agree with you!

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
Now behave.Somebody buy him a battery.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Ahh geez... not gonna bother ever complaining about anything ever again. But rest assured, some of you will get zero sympathy from me next time YOU have a problem and want to vent! Hopefully I can help make you as miserable as you have made this experience for me. Thanks for nothing...

Posts: 4584 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
Do you even visit this part of the forum? You'll get sympathy about 50% of the time, maybe.

I can't tell you how many times I have pitched my stuff only to have it hit straight back at my head. Happens all the time, man.

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
The USPS employees know that the USPS does not know the delivery window guestimated on fleabay. In other words, they are making a red herring argument that draws away from it sitting at the post office for 4 days.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Yup!

I ordered an ABS sensor last week. Got the order confirmation within minutes. Received shipping info about an hour later.

Tracking check of USPS indicates nothing! Not even that they received it.

Maybe 4 years ago I ordered a holster from one of the forum suppliers. AIR, it shipped the next day. It spent the next 2 weeks shuttling back and forth between the same 2 USPS sites.

Got to be a standing joke on the forum.

Gubbermint at it finsest! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've gotten packages that the only tracking showed were just picked up by USPS from the sender.... sometimes they get a little behind (or maybe they just say screw it).

Brother sends me a Sig front sight in the mail... all I get is an envelope with a small hole poked in it...

Posts: 202 | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mindustrial:
I've gotten packages that the only tracking showed were just picked up by USPS from the sender.... sometimes they get a little behind (or maybe they just say screw it).

Brother sends me a Sig front sight in the mail... all I get is an envelope with a small hole poked in it...

I was done with this thread until yesterday. In our mailbox we got 6 items that were not junk mail. Three of those items were not even for this address... they were for random other addresses in the area!!!

For those who were trying to defend the mail service... don't even bother on this one because I'm not listening. This happens at least 2 or 3 times a month, and we're constantly hearing about somebody mailing us stuff that never arrived... like important BILLING or INSURANCE information that we never received! No telling who got those and just tossed them in the trash!!! What else have we missed that was really important that we DIDN'T find out about??? Mad

Posts: 4584 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
quote:
Originally posted by mindustrial:

I was done with this thread until yesterday. In our mailbox we got 6 items that were not junk mail. Three of those items were not even for this address... they were for random other addresses in the area!!!

For those who were trying to defend the mail service... don't even bother on this one because I'm not listening. This happens at least 2 or 3 times a month, and we're constantly hearing about somebody mailing us stuff that never arrived... like important BILLING or INSURANCE information that we never received! No telling who got those and just tossed them in the trash!!! What else have we missed that was really important that we DIDN'T find out about??? Mad

I have an even better one, someone's credit card bill came to me and the address was typed. My address is 2601 NE 11TH STREET, THEIR ADDRESS WAS 2601 NE 17th street. I put it in my outgoing mail and 10 days later it's back in my mailbox again......this time I circled the address and in big letters put NE 17th Street on it and put it in the outgoing again, and never saw it again..... truly are morons.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
<<snip>>

I have an even better one, someone's credit card bill came to me and the address was typed. My address is 2601 NE 11TH STREET, THEIR ADDRESS WAS 2601 NE 17th street. I put it in my outgoing mail and 10 days later it's back in my mailbox again......this time I circled the address and in big letters put NE 17th Street on it and put it in the outgoing again, and never saw it again..... truly are morons.

And unless they happen to keep up with it online, or manage their due date in some other manner (many do not, especially older people), you can rest assured they will have to fork out a LATE FEE because they didn't pay the bill in time... all because they didn't receive the bill in time! They can tell the CC company until they're black and blue in the face that the post office delivered the bill after the due date, but it won't matter, they'll still owe the late fee!

posted Hide Post
My carrier is totally hot and appears to work braless, so, like, I don't even care if my stuff comes on time. I just watch her bounce down the sidewalk and life is good!

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
My carrier is totally hot and appears to work braless, so, like, I don't even care if my stuff comes on time. I just watch her bounce down the sidewalk and life is good!

Fred are you having thoughts of licking her stamps? Big Grin

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post