SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Band Aid wrappers
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Band Aid wrappers Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
At work we used to laugh at each other’s cuts and the way we addressed our wounds with what ever was at hand, stickers, duct tape, gloves filled with Kleenex, Teflon tape ....

Posts: 739 | Location: Germany | Registered: August 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sandman76:
I've field dressed one helluva lot of cuts with black electrical tape. Scotch 33 to be exact. Not that fake shit that comes in logs from the Depot.
Yep , 33 or 88 . Works really well .

Posts: 3971 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Johnson & Johnson has come out with diversity bandages...and they're donating $100,000 to blm. Roll Eyes

https://www.adweek.com/brand-m...ious-failed-attempt/

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Shhh...politics....shhhh Big Grin

Posts: 18018 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SPWAMike0317
posted Hide Post
I recently need more bandages. I bought some Curad Performance Series (yeah, I know kinda over the top). Not only are they reasonable easy to open, they are fabric so they flex, they stick and I bought extra long so they actually wrap around fingers and stay put.

My basic first aid is still gorilla tape and paper towel. The Curad is for when the work is done and I get cleaned up.

Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?

Posts: 715 | Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post