SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Idiots that can’t follow traffic rules and signs
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Idiots that can’t follow traffic rules and signs Login/Join 
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Saw a woman driving in left lane today. As in slow. A pickup was trying to push her but nothing.
Then a fire truck, lights and sirens comes along. We slow, move over, and let the firetruck pass.
However, the woman stays in the left land. The fire truck is right on her bumper. Horns sound and she slowly changed lanes.
Here was a person so oblivious to what’s going on around her, she can’t see a big red fire engine driving on her bumper.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:
We have a very busy exit ramp off the freeway where I have to get off everyday at to go home. The ground is marked and the light is clearly marked middle lane and right lane are right hand turn only lanes, and the left lane is marked left hand turn only. EVERY day there’s some Jackass sitting in the middle lane waiting to turn left so traffic backs up because probably 1/20 people at this intersection turn left while everybody else is turning right... hate people that can’t read a picture of how each lane is supposed to act at this intersection

Everyone screws up sometime. The problem is when they make their screw up your problem. Make the right turn like you are supposed to and go ahead and make a uturn when you can. It's not that complicated and I don't get why they can't figure it out.

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reflex/deflex 64:
What you do not appreciate is this:

Driving is a whole lot harder than you think it is. You are surrounded with people who narrowly avoided drowning in their showers that very morning. They have no idea there are directions on the heels of their boots. You, my friend, have been uniquely gifted.

Lol, made me think of this clip.

Asians are the best drivers..

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Zsz9fbKz-ao

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post