SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Comcast/Xfinity...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Comcast/Xfinity... Login/Join 
posted
For over a year I've been using Xfinity hot spots for WiFi. Worked out good. Whenever I had a problem I phoned an 800 number in Texas and a tech had the issues solved. Rates were reasonable and charges were reversed whenever I had a real issue.

Then Comcast bought Xfinity and the hot spots.

It would take me several hours to explain how Comcast has really fucked up a good thing.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Comcast is #1 at fucking things up.

They are extremely good at it. They're seasoned professionals.

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I truly believe the ONLY reason Comcast bought Xfinity was for the name, since their own name was so horribly tarnished....LOL

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Well they changed that quick, now everyone hates Xfinity just as much if not more Eek

quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
I truly believe the ONLY reason Comcast bought Xfinity was for the name, since their own name was so horribly tarnished....LOL

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4785 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
Saw the South Park Cable Company episode the other day. Spot on for Comcast.

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Xfinity was its own company??

I was always under the impression that the Xfinity name was some bullshit Comcast dreamed up to hide behind since the Comcast name draws so much hate and derision.

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Big Grin ^^^^^

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post