SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Is it just me, or has Drudgereport become the digital National Enquirer?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is it just me, or has Drudgereport become the digital National Enquirer? Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
I mean, look at today's click-me headlines.
Or, Yesterday's. Or, Tomorrow's.

Posts: 15884 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Was it ever not that way?

Posts: 9491 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I've been reading it for 17-18 years now and it's always been a mix of hard news and sensational stuff.

Posts: 33750 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2932 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What were all the Monica Lewinsky headlines if not Salacious? Also, they were later proven to be true. That's what got me to Drudge at first, because none of the regular media were covering that story.

Let me see now, Bill Clinton is long gone as Pres, but what's changed since then? Regular media burying story's that Drudge points out. Hmmmm....not much really.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jwk226
posted Hide Post
Been reading now for at least 17 yrs or so and not much has changed in what kind of news stories they link to the site. I feel it counters the mainstream media well. Love it!

Posts: 63 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: February 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
It's been like that for quite some time, now.

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I gave up Drudge years ago.

It got to the point that 20 minutes on that site and I found myself in a near literal depression over the state of the world.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12315 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^ that happens to me on both Drudge and Free Republic. But the news on Free Republic is put on by the readers, so it tends to be more diverse. http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/*/index

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
drudge used to beat people to the punch a lot on big stories. Nowadays, no need to even visit drudge as a handful of you post everything on this page in turn anyways...

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2266 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post