SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I actually heard a commercial on Sirius XM for underwear for your dad for Father's Day.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I actually heard a commercial on Sirius XM for underwear for your dad for Father's Day. Login/Join 
posted
Really? Did that ever once cross your mind when you were growing up, and now as an adult, to get for your dad on Father's Day?! How about getting Mom a girdle on Mother's Day?

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
When you were a kid and got socks for Christmas, this is what you should do for your parents in retaliation. Plus it's better than a tie.

Posts: 3369 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought Sirius XM was commercial free.

Posts: 124 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nope, they have commercials when FNC cuts to a commercial. Tommy John (the underwear referenced), Big Lou, ZYPPAH, to name just a few.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Well, somebody with better fashion taste needs to help me out with what goes under my lace shorts.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did not know that. I stick with the music channels, most of which don't have commercials.

Posts: 124 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't need a tie. Can always use good boxers.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2362 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbaturbo:
I thought Sirius XM was commercial free.

Only the music channels.

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Nah, they still have commercials on the music channels for other XM crap. And commercials on the NYC and LA radio station broadcasts. Although why I have this I've no idea.

Posts: 1498 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
People still pay for Sirius XM radio?

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post