SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Anybody Else’s Spouse Cut Them off with the Shopping Cart?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody Else’s Spouse Cut Them off with the Shopping Cart? Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheesegrits:
This thread reminded me of this old routine by Jeanne Robertson. Very SFW.
That was hysterical. Thx for sharing.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23199 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
My wife cuts me off when we are just walking together, I swear she can't walk in a straight line. I try and be a gentlemen and always let her go first but she won't move ahead and just hovers. very annoying.

Posts: 5582 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
No, every time I turn around my wife has gone off and left me while I’m browsing in some aisle like I’ve never been in a store before.

Posts: 13225 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Yes. On top of that, when we are walking side-by-side on a sidewalk, she creeps over and forces me to step off the curb or onto the grass.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
I thought I"d cure that by just pushing the cart myself. Big Mistake! Now I'm following along and she stops unexpectedly right in front of me over and over. I've almost had to stand on my head to keep from running over her countless times.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1863 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
We split up, she runs the cart I just go back and forth to fill it up...

Consider using the online delivery services of your favorite store... No carts, no blocking carts,

A bigger peve is how the cart is loaded/unloaded, I"m more apt to put things into the cart neatly, organized and same on the belt, since I'd prefer the bagger not put refrigerated items into a bag with things that go into the pantry.

She just tosses stuff into the cart willy nilly, same with loading the belt so bags come home with mixed items for unloading.

Posts: 23371 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I do the shopping cart pushing in my marriage, and she would probably gladly jump in this thread and throw me under the bus of cutting her off and shopping dumb. Ill have to ask her i guess

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
My wife and I get along well. Probably because we almost never go shopping together. As long as I am home to carry in the groceries when she gets back from shopping, she is fine with that.

Pretty much the same here. Only time I accompany her on a shopping trip is when we are looking for some clothing item for me. Where I need to try it on. Which pretty much limits it to shoes.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25641 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

Consider using the online delivery services of your favorite store... No carts, no blocking carts
Walmart grocery has a pick-up service. You do your shopping online, place your order, go to the store and park in a reserved slot, and they bring your stuff out to your vehicle. Not positive, but I think Publix offers the same service.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30640 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post