SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I'm tired of Meghan Markle.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm tired of Meghan Markle. Login/Join 
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
She's the one who told her husband he couldn't hunt anymore, IIRC.

“The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable...”
― H.L. Mencken

-All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Posts: 4801 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DetonicsMk6:

Big Grin I had a friend that had several Cocker Spaniels for hunting grouse. He had them trained using hand signals.

Then one day his wife said, "It is either me or the dogs!"

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
Meh. I've never understood why Americans have any fascination with the British royal family. Didn't some treasonous rebels kick them out of here once upon a time?

This has been going on for years. I can remember being a young boy and seeing my mother's "women's magazines" lying around. Every other magazine had some breathless article about the Duke and Duchess of Windsor. Even then, I remember thinking, who gives a shit ?

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
Meh. I've never understood why Americans have any fascination with the British royal family. Didn't some treasonous rebels kick them out of here once upon a time?

Me neither, I haven't thought of Megan Markle since she was on SUITS.
Royal Family shit is not a spec of interest to me at all.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
quote:
Originally posted by DetonicsMk6:

Big Grin I had a friend that had several Cocker Spaniels for hunting grouse. He had them trained using hand signals.

Then one day his wife said, "It is either me or the dogs!"

That's sad. I'll bet he really misses her every March 1st. Maybe not so much October 14th though? Wink

“The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable...”
― H.L. Mencken

-All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Posts: 4801 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ex wife was Irish, so at any of her family gathering a discussion regarding the "Brits" or "Brit Royalty" often resulted in a VERY heated argument.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charlie12:
Wonder what the Queen really thinks about her?

Who really cares?

Posts: 17060 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post