SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    No, I don't hate dogs.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No, I don't hate dogs. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjp:
Looks like it's just me and the wife, when i was talking to my wife she said her aunt had been staying at a friends and would be moving out next week. Not what i really wanted because her aunt could cook damn good and helped a lot around the house, but i don't want a dog and she pissed me off by not even asking before bringing it home.

So i get my man cave back!

I am failing to see any problem here.

I know you posted in What's Your Deal section, but this belongs in the Endzone Dance section (if there was one).

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well now she is staying at a friends houst at night but the last 2 days has shown up at 6am after she dropped him off at the ship yard.
Its my wife's aunt but she won't talk to her. We'll looks like I'm going to go be the bad guy....

Wish me luck.

Posts: 663 | Registered: August 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjp:
Well now she is staying at a friends houst at night but the last 2 days has shown up at 6am after she dropped him off at the ship yard.
Its my wife's aunt but she won't talk to her. We'll looks like I'm going to go be the bad guy....

Wish me luck.

She is staying somewhere else, but drops in at your place at 6am?

That woman has boundary issues.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post