SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Freakin' Mice
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Freakin' Mice Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted

I finally found the source of that smell in the truck. (Not me for a change...)

Mrs. Meece built a humungous nest on top of the cabin air filter behind the glove box. Complete with dead babies...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15207 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Eek

My dad has a CJ Jeep in his shop that hasn't run in at least a decade, that he's working on getting running for a rancher.

Pulled the engine & there was a next in the bell housing of the transmission, complete with expired mice.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15268 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Garaged Motorcycle mufflers and air boxes are Mickey Mouse's favorite food storage spaces.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
The dealership I work at had a Electra Glide brought in for radio work. As unbelievable as it sounds one made a nest in the fairing. Mouse urine was the culprit together with chewed wiring.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post