SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Adidas athletic shorts pockets
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Adidas athletic shorts pockets Login/Join 
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted
Found a style of Adidas shorts I love. Fit great, last forever. Bought a few more pairs only to find out they got rid of about 2/3rds of the pocket material.

Any time I sit down, whatever is in my pockets falls out. Can’t even get a pocket clip knife in completely because the pockets “bottom out”.

I’ll gladly pay the extra $1 for extra material. Fuck.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Perhaps this is what caused fanny packs to be created.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
I survive in the winter months because I typically wear a hoodie with a front pocket.

I can’t pull off a fanny pack though. Makes my ass look YUUUuuuuuggggge.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bought a few more pairs only to find out they got rid of about 2/3rds of the pocket material.

While they paid some third world kid 3¢ to make them.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
I empathize. This is how pockets are in all women's clothing, and then y'all menfolk make fun of our purses. Big Grin

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
That settles it. Bre's right (as usual).

Your only option is a murse.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ASKSmith:
Can’t even get a pocket clip knife in completely because the pockets “bottom out”.

Knives are meant to be clipped to the waistband of shorts

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14180 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ASKSmith:
Found a style of Adidas shorts I love. Fit great, last forever. Bought a few more pairs only to find out they got rid of about 2/3rds of the pocket material.

Any time I sit down, whatever is in my pockets falls out. Can’t even get a pocket clip knife in completely because the pockets “bottom out”.

I’ll gladly pay the extra $1 for extra material. Fuck.

That is the way of life now. A company has a very good product. However, it will be ruined by an “improvement” or “upgrade”. Ugh!

Posts: 794 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
I hate this. I had a great pair of adidas shorts, good deep pockets. Ordered 3more pairs about 6 months later, all shit pockets. Now my phone goes between my seat and center console about 2 times a week. total Pain in the ass

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timdogg6:

Now my phone goes between my seat and center console about 2 times a week.
Check Amazon. There are a bunch of thingys that fill the gap between the seat and center console, and have coin trays, etc.

Shallow pockets are a pain in the ass, though. My rain jacket is guilty of that. I have to remember to take my phone out of the pocket before settling in to the car.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post