SIGforum
Adidas athletic shorts pockets

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/5930046154

January 02, 2019, 12:58 PM
ASKSmith
Adidas athletic shorts pockets
Found a style of Adidas shorts I love. Fit great, last forever. Bought a few more pairs only to find out they got rid of about 2/3rds of the pocket material.

Any time I sit down, whatever is in my pockets falls out. Can’t even get a pocket clip knife in completely because the pockets “bottom out”.

I’ll gladly pay the extra $1 for extra material. Fuck.

-----------------
I apologize now...
January 02, 2019, 06:08 PM
ffips
Perhaps this is what caused fanny packs to be created.
January 02, 2019, 08:23 PM
ASKSmith
I survive in the winter months because I typically wear a hoodie with a front pocket.

I can’t pull off a fanny pack though. Makes my ass look YUUUuuuuuggggge.

-----------------
I apologize now...
January 02, 2019, 08:32 PM
egregore
quote:
Bought a few more pairs only to find out they got rid of about 2/3rds of the pocket material.

While they paid some third world kid 3¢ to make them.
January 03, 2019, 10:57 AM
brecaidra
I empathize. This is how pockets are in all women's clothing, and then y'all menfolk make fun of our purses. Big Grin

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven
January 03, 2019, 10:59 AM
RogueJSK
That settles it. Bre's right (as usual).

Your only option is a murse.

January 03, 2019, 02:39 PM
9mmepiphany
quote:
Originally posted by ASKSmith:
Can’t even get a pocket clip knife in completely because the pockets “bottom out”.

Knives are meant to be clipped to the waistband of shorts

No, Daoism isn't a religion

January 05, 2019, 05:56 PM
Wolfpacker
quote:
Originally posted by ASKSmith:
Found a style of Adidas shorts I love. Fit great, last forever. Bought a few more pairs only to find out they got rid of about 2/3rds of the pocket material.

Any time I sit down, whatever is in my pockets falls out. Can’t even get a pocket clip knife in completely because the pockets “bottom out”.

I’ll gladly pay the extra $1 for extra material. Fuck.

That is the way of life now. A company has a very good product. However, it will be ruined by an “improvement” or “upgrade”. Ugh!
January 14, 2019, 01:53 PM
Timdogg6
I hate this. I had a great pair of adidas shorts, good deep pockets. Ordered 3more pairs about 6 months later, all shit pockets. Now my phone goes between my seat and center console about 2 times a week. total Pain in the ass

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz
January 14, 2019, 04:49 PM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by Timdogg6:

Now my phone goes between my seat and center console about 2 times a week.
Check Amazon. There are a bunch of thingys that fill the gap between the seat and center console, and have coin trays, etc.

Shallow pockets are a pain in the ass, though. My rain jacket is guilty of that. I have to remember to take my phone out of the pocket before settling in to the car.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים