SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Online Car shopping Chrysler is making me see red
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Online Car shopping Chrysler is making me see red Login/Join 
posted
The online sights for Chrysler Jeep Dog are crazy. Open it up you have to close messaging bots that reappear randomly. Found something I was interested in and started emailing with a dealer. He had gotten my cell number at some point so when we hit a dead end on the deal he starts texting me like we had never spoken. I even asked if it was the same guy and he said it was.

A few years ago I got my wife a subaru much easier than this mess by doing it online.

If anybody is a delay and dosent want to jerk me around all night let me know.

Jd

Posts: 390 | Location: Northern Colorado  | Registered: May 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
bendable?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
bendable?
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/6420005844

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Anything else in consideration besides Chrysler? They kinda turned me off back in the 80’s.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
It's not just Chrysler. It's pretty much any dealership website.

I started using my freedom pop free cell number when I was searching for cars. I have the ringer turned off so if they call, I don't hear it and it goes to nonexistent voicemail.

Every car I was interested in, I wrote in the email that I worked nights and that they are not to call me but contact me via email.

The one dealership that didn't call me and responded via email only was the one that got my business.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
FCA=ProMag of the automotive world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
Google Voice and disposable email addresses.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3296 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
They had me seeing red for a while too, but I'd rather retire. Wink

Posts: 9144 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IntrepidTraveler:
Google Voice and disposable email addresses.

This X a whole bunch!!!

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3849 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post