SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    First and last time ordering from GrubHub
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First and last time ordering from GrubHub Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ryan81986:
How is it different than any other food delivery driver?

It is not, but it is a middleman, increasing prices and inefficiency, causing delay. I don't use it.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I stopped using restaurant delivery a long time ago, before all of this "Grubhub" business. I used to order pizza and chinese food delivery and most of the times, had issues with sogginess, cold food, wrong items, etc. I switched to picking up the order myself and solved all of those problems.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post