SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Dear bar patron with "Molan Labe" tattooed down your forearm...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dear bar patron with "Molan Labe" tattooed down your forearm... Login/Join 
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Did he mention being a sheepdog too? Or is that not cool anymore?

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Sheepdog is old and busted. III% is the new hotness.

Posts: 32489 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Hey now, I like my NRA 2014 Convention hats. Made in the USA and I bought 4 of them on clearance in 2015 for $6 each. Is there really any credence that wearing a hat makes one a target? I don't have a lot of experiencing committing robberies, but I have a hard time believing if I were to do such a thing I would spend a lot of time reading hats and tattoos to figure out who to shoot first.

In the same vain, for the last 15 years or so, my dad has plastered "Got SIG?", NRA, Smith & Wesson, etc. stickers on his vehicles; driven few hundred thousand miles through 20 different states and been broken into exactly 0 times.

Folks that have nothing better to do than worry that what some other person wears or has tattood could make that person a more likely target in a robbery lead truly blessed lives. Razz

Posts: 10901 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Would it be better if he wore a long sleeve shirt?

I have no issue with it and I have no tattoo's or an NRA hat. Good for him.

i guess its all about intimidation, trying to prevent certain altercation.

Posts: 90 | Registered: December 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I wear my Lifetime NRA shirt once in a while (long sleeves) and have no tattoos ~ sorry.
If that bothers ya > I don't give a fuck. Eek

Posts: 22891 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quirky Lurker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
...and wearing the NRA Life Membership ballcap.

We get it, you carry. But come on man, could you advertise any louder to the bad guys who might be targeting a joint?

LOL

Heck, most of the illiterate miscreants in my neck of the woods can’t read English, much less “molon labe” or even better, know what it means. I would be surprised if half of ‘em could read “NRA.”

Posts: 869 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
About a year ago, you couldn't go to a gunshow without seeing 10-15 Chris Kyle look-a-likes.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure your average thug reads much Greek.

And how many times are there stickups of places where a lot of people are present? Not many.

I agree - all that "I'm a gun guy" advertising is silly, but I doubt he makes himself that much more of a target.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
The Molon Labia crowd, they are all sissys anyway.

I can't imagine owning ANYTHING with that phrase on it, much less tattooing it on a body part.

Roll Eyes

Yeah like the ones that wear those ML rings created by that guy, what's his name, hmmm, gotta think, now what is is his name, oh yeah David, David, uh oh yeah David Truong....

https://www.2amolonlabe.com/

Posts: 23375 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Sorta like the guy who just started jiu jitsu and hes got tribal tats and TAPOUT shirts.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I think it's called the "shoot me first" uniform.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've always felt that guys overdo the Tapout stuff or firearms-related gear because it helps them feel like they belong to the right crowd.

Similar to people who constantly say outrageous things, they want people to pay attention to them.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1933 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heatinajeep
posted Hide Post
lay off the Lifetime/Bravo channel ladies, your fashion sense is peaking.

Posts: 1976 | Location: Moody, AL | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post