SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    My Stupid Burning Gut
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Stupid Burning Gut Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
How about an update on your condition? Hope it is good news.

Posts: 17228 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by triggertreat:
quote:
Originally posted by maxdog:
Triggertreat, is magnesium supplement required for prilosec? I have Barrets too. What does magnesium provide?

Its been shown that the likes of Priolsec deplete the magnesium in the system.There isnt a minimum daily requirement for magnesium but one sign of a lack of might be muscle pain.I take 250mg daily with the blessing of my Dr.

As far as taking too much magnesium, you will know... Big Grin

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Feeling much better, thanks. Still waiting on the biopsy results. They say I have some pre-cancerous areas or something, nothing much to worry about. The Prilosec is working. Will change the magnesium thing. The bad news-my stomach doesn't hurt so I'm getting fat again. Such is life.

Posts: 17141 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post