SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I've Only So Much Patience (Plus Gadsden & Culpeper Warning)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I've Only So Much Patience (Plus Gadsden & Culpeper Warning) Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
FlagStoreUSA returned my call this morning, just shortly after they opened. Guy was super friendly, said they've been selling like hotcakes he just ordered 1,000 more. Also said Anin may have been rushing them out the door due to high demand. I told him no problem, how do I swap it out. He said he would put new one in the mail to me with a return label so he could return to Anin. I told him I left it up this morning when I left for work and asked if I could fly it until the replacement arrived. He said absolutely, no problem.

Boom, ahead by a nose at the finish line, I had mine rasised at 07:30, where it will stay until replacement comes. Super cool to send replacement ahead of getting return, and even cooler he said I could leave it up.

Now, the important question, when are you updating For 27 years....? I want to see them both up at sunrise or sunset. Cool

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

Is it normal for a Gadsden flag to have "don't" spelled "dont?"
Yes, that's correct. The "real" Gadsden flag does not have the apostrophe.

Grammatically wrong, historically correct.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
FlagStoreUSA returned my call this morning, just shortly after they opened. ... He said he would put new one in the mail to me with a return label so he could return to Anin. ...

Cool. Glad to hear they're treating you well. I need to replace the flag I've had for 27 years. It's starting to show its age. Time to retire it. Perhaps I'll give FlagStoreUSA a shot.

quote:
Boom, ahead by a nose at the finish line, I had mine rasised at 07:30, where it will stay until replacement comes. Super cool to send replacement ahead of getting return, and even cooler he said I could leave it up.

Welllll... that's arguable. I had my flags, sans defects, yesterday morning at 11:26 EDT, so... Smile

quote:
Now, the important question, when are you updating For 27 years....? I want to see them both up at sunrise or sunset. Cool

I'll see what I can do.

Actually, as I implied, above: The Betsy Ross flag was not intended to replace the regular flag. I expect to fly it probably only on Independence Day--along with the Gadsden flag underneath. On the other occasions I'll fly a current flag with a State of Michigan flag underneath.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post