SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    My Daughter Loses Everything She Touches!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Daughter Loses Everything She Touches! Login/Join 
Troll
posted Hide Post
Could she have troubles you know nothing of...?

Like boyfriend trouble/pregnant (happened to my girlfriend who I ended up marrying) going slightly batty with stress and actually could use some head shrink help?

Posts: 261 | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
My son would lose his ass if it wasn't attached. I couldn't count the stuff of mine he's lost. Nothing major, but still. Gloves, cheap pocket knives, flashlights, etc. I'd never trust him with anything of any value. He's 23, btw.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since our last talk she is actually getting better....has started carrying house keys and has not lost them, I have not had to search the house for her headphones and she seems more focused

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
she'll get better on her own when she gets tired enough of losing stuff. I know a guy who picked up after his kids, and sold their stuff back to them!! Now THAT worked well.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post