SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Abbreviations/chopped words that really annoy
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Abbreviations/chopped words that really annoy Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
No prob!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Vacay=vacation

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
"imma"
I believe this is fucktard-ese fort I am going to.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
'Merica!

Even worse is 'Murica!

like a true Merican!

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Prolly, prolly want a fucking cracker?

Because people are too lazy or stupid to spell probably.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Are you mad bro? Wink

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Waz Zup"

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SPWAMike0317
posted Hide Post
Don't get me started.

I h8 emails that use abbrevs, it doesn't cost any more to type the whole damn word. Lazy azz, MF.

Now, get off my lawn.

Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?

Posts: 717 | Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
gun related,

remmy
winny
anny

etc

Wasn’t going to respond to this because I couldn’t think anything that really annoyed me...this I saw this post. I’ve heard anyone say any of the chopped words that lyman listed, but he made me think of “shotty” for shotgun. That’s like fingernails on chalkboard

Posts: 13240 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
gun related,

remmy
winny
anny

etc

Wasn’t going to respond to this because I couldn’t think anything that really annoyed me...this I saw this post. I’ve heard anyone say any of the chopped words that lyman listed, but he made me think of “shotty” for shotgun. That’s like fingernails on chalkboard

OK. I have one of those.

"dizzy" for (engine) distributor.

(don't let Brian Regan hear about this thread...)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
"Tranny" for transmission (vehicle).

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
"Waz Zup"

Grammar Nazi time: You need to check your spelling, white privilege boy, everyone knows its "WASSUP". Jeez...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
quote:
"Waz Zup"
Grammar Nazi time: You need to check your spelling, white privilege boy, everyone knows its "WASSUP". Jeez...
Was Sap Pen Ning

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zgTVBtA-iI

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Convo for conversation. Ughhhh!!

Posts: 211 | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
My sister does this crap and it is really annoying - especially considering that she's 58, not 18.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6395 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let’s not be jelly of all the new millennial speak.

Posts: 202 | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
How ‘bout a chopped sentence? Same!

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5306 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
quote:
"Waz Zup"

Hey, hey, hey, it was spellcheck that altered this white boy's posting, u no.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Bishop Of Death
posted Hide Post
Sammi, EVOO, well just about anything by Rachel Ray.
Hubbs
Veg

Under Construction

Posts: 362 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Idgaf.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post