SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Abbreviations/chopped words that really annoy
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Abbreviations/chopped words that really annoy Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
* Gratz! - Congrats, already abbreviated enough, is not short enough for you?

* That's a beaut. - Really man? Are you so lazy that you can't even add a single letter to the damn word to make it complete?

Q

Posts: 26378 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Sup?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
K

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
K

R U K? Mad

Q

Posts: 26378 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Strangely, these do not bother me. I seldom here any of those mentioned above. What does annoy me is the frequent use of acronyms without spelling out what you mean. Frankly, I think it is a sign of narcissism or trying to look knowledgeable. Intentional misspelling of words DOES annoy me. KOOL or boi for boy, as if you write rap lyrics for a living.

Sorry for the slight thread drift.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
K

R U K? Mad

I M Gr8
ty

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I remember 'That's a beaut' being a common spoken expression around here when I was a kid in the 60's.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16513 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
'Merica!

Even worse is 'Murica!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8879 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
I’d prolly agree with that.

Posts: 3235 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
LOL Razz

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
I remember 'That's a beaut' being a common spoken expression around here when I was a kid in the 60's.

Yup.

quote:
Originally posted by Butch 2340:
LOL Razz

Neither an abbreviation nor a chopped word, but an acronym Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ya’ll are cray.

Posts: 103 | Registered: June 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe the ghetto version is cray cray Bro.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Totes

Posts: 26902 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
NIIOMTPLABOPARMBETZHELBETRABSBOMONIMONKONOTDTEKHSTROMONT, Biotch!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Say Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
BFD

Posts: 11840 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
What's the diff?

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
Evs.

Posts: 2935 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
gun related,

remmy
winny
anny

etc

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post