SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Back surgery pain
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back surgery pain Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Been there man, it WILL get better, hang on! Two neck fusions, C-3 thru T-1, it hurt but got better. Easy for me to say now! right!! LOL Lucky for me I am allergic to Opiates so did not have that problem. They make me throw up, no fun.
Everyday will be a little better, some day you will forget how you hurt right now.
Carl

Posts: 41 | Location: Bofire1@comcast.net | Registered: May 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I've had one back surgery. Probably headed for another. It will get better. It takes time.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
No back surgery but real back pain, pinched nerves.

Either way, painful.

Hope things get better

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Thank you guys for the encouragement. I thought about posting a pic of my scars for a sec, but that might gross/freak y'all out. I don't want to change the encouraging tone of the thread toEek

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
I'll echo...if you're taking the pain meds, make sure your performing your daily constitutional.

My mother didn't...went 10 days without taking a crap, intestines ruptured...the result was much worse than the initial issue.

Best wishes with the pain. I've been blessed to live a life free of kidney stones and back pain. I'm damned to have a heart attack at around 70, and a stroke or cancer soon after to finish me off, but at least I've got time to kill until then...

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post